Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, October 23, 2015

This is the part, where I should hide my face

So I went for a swim again at my local pools.
And at this point I should point out, I don't know a cross dresser who doesn't dream of being a swim suit girl (although I might get a few emails from other girls after this to say otherwise). I think because skin tight lycra is just one of those great fantasies (yes that probably goes for male cyclists as well).
At the age of 7, I probably wore my sister one piece swim suit more than she ever did, but now I'm older and wiser - well maybe not, as I never let anyone see me at the age of 7 wearing it, it was just something one didn't do in those days.

But now.... (you do know there is worse forms of "crazy" than just playing dress up yes?)

 


















I suppose one of the things that annoys me about swimming, and that is I can't wear my wig while doing lengths, or soaking in the spa pool, or relaxing in the sauna.

So that leaves me in a ladies swim suit, with breast forms, no make up and no wig to hide behind.
Which leaves all the other swimmers and gym users seeing the Genetic Male that I reside in.

It's actually quite a good male body, swimming and martial arts helps it stay that way (the male me, would prefer 6 ft 3" and 120 kg muscle machine, but I prefer a slim girls body, so we compromised with this body)


No comments: