Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, October 10, 2015

No girl time.....in to much pain

No really...
I'm to old to be removing tin roofs, fitting new roof underlay and then re-fitting the roof without help.
I've located new groups of muscles I didn't even know existed....but I'm okay so long as I don't sleep on my side, back or front or sitting. Wish I was on the international space station, I could sleep standing up.
It's 9 am, and I really need some sleep (as well as paint the roof, stain the deck and 100 other chores on this beautiful spring morning).
I hope your weekend will be more relaxing

No comments: