Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, October 11, 2015

An hour to kill

Plans are afoot this morning, to paint the roof, take daughter to spend her birthday money, do more home alterations etc etc etc.........
But before everyone (including the stranger sleeping on my couch) wake up, there is an hour or 2 for me to just be me.

Hope my see through top isn't to slutty, well maybe a bit slutty would be nice, I mean really, what's the point of having pretty bras if no one gets to see them   :)

The coffee is nice and creamy and I got some time to relax and read my book, so it's a good start to a busy day
 

No comments: