Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Getting a little bored with needing to crossdress

Some days I can't be bothered shaving, putting makeup on, some days I wish I didn't have this need.

I'm not saying never, but a couple of weeks off would be nice, it just feels like it's getting old - maybe it's the winter blues.

But until then, it's dressing time.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

luvly pics

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Some days I just like to be a slob, scruffy and un shaven. Then other days I get the urge to dress up with wig and makeup.

Naty said...

Hi Rachel, my beautiful photos of you. I think we all go through those stages of wanting/not wanting to get all dolled up and pretty. But in the end the second option always wins.