Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Restless night

 So wife was up half the night with a bad headache. I was also up worrying about her. Around 2pm she finally got to sleep, unfortunately my body clock still has me waking at 5am. Eventually I got bored of lying in bed so decided to go out for a coffee. The first outfit was a bit naughty, tight and with an under bust corset, but decided a more normal outfit was appropriate with the sun about to rise.

After coffee, I headed to ladies room, found a customer fixing her hair and attendant, chatting. They motioned me to the cubical, but I really needed Nu. 2, so decided to go to the family room so as not to offend the ladies with unpleasant vapours or noises. 


I visited Kmart, hoping to find a more suitable top to wear over my under bust corset just incase I had the opotunity to wear such an outfit, then had to go to a large retail outlet for some laundry powder (also tried on two possible tops, but neither would have done justice to the look I was after). 




I got home just before 10am as the wife was waking up. I made her a coffee then got showered and changed. She did mention just before lunch with friends, that she could sill see my eyeliner, but it was too late to fix, normally she checks before we leave the house. 



No comments: