Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, October 19, 2020

Dropped wife and daughter off at the Rugby

 Wife and daughter had tickets to the rugby, along with 47,000 other people.

I still had a set of french doors that needed modifying so the left hand leaf opened first, instead of the right. A good excuse to drop the two ladies off at 3 pm and head to the local shopping mall for an hour. A snack and coffee before hitting the shops. A chap at the coffee shop thought I looked lonely and started chatting to me about the news, gave me a 4 page magazine from a local person trying to get into publishing and other small talk.


After mall shopping and trying on some stuff, I eventually ended up at the hardware for a new door handle for the french doors.


 

No comments: