Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, October 2, 2020

Pub visit

Daylight saving meaning more evening hours to enjoy the sun shine, and what better way than at the pub in my shiny new skirt. 

I think the young blended family at the next table, the group of women at the next table and the blokes at the table in the corner weren't fooled - except I wasn't there intending to fool anyone. I was there to relax in the sun with a large glass of wine.


I took a bit of time to explore East Auckland and found a nice pub in Howick with a garden, just what I needed and the nice staff who were happy to take a photo for me to share with you.
As I hopped out of my car, I was feeling a little bit like a Christmas decoration.
The look probably would have been a bit more feminine if I had my hip pads on to create more curvature, but I just didn't feel comfortable in them and they went in the rubbish bin yesterday.

I took a few more photos once I got home as the sunlight didn't show my skirt off the way I wanted it shown. My oldest was home and we chatted about some home decor for 15 minutes. I also had a quick chat with the neighbour as he was retrieving both our bins from the curb side.




 


1 comment:

sue taylor said...

Love the look very bold for spring morning.