Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, October 14, 2024

Getting fed up with this Crossdressing need

Wish I could be happy being "normal". 

Well not the normal "shouty" ,"angry", "chip on the shoulder" type male, but the chilled out relax male.

Maybe I'll win LOTTO and become a free roaming sailor with the big beard and dark dry old skin from years on the big oceans, or may disappear into the woods for a decade. Both sounds nice to me.

But I'm stuck in the 9-5, suburbia life, doing Halloween, Christmas, Easter stuff.

Job 1) renovate house

Job 2) get car serviced


Enjoy..... Coffee and the garden center.


Enjoy.. a community car show, but with all the big cameras around from the local press and other enthusiasts, I exited quite fast (Chev's, Ford Ts, hot rods, I'm sure were all here last year anyway) and headed to Bunnings for paint for job number 1.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy why were we born this way. Suzzie