Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Seriously nuts

That's what wife says when I climb 6 meters up a tree to cut down the other 5 meters above me.

So health wise, I've had man flu and now a very masculine cough going on. Do you have any idea how it is to be in girl mode, really feeling it with every cell of my being, then have a big manly coughing attack in front of everyone in the shop. 

After consuming a bottle of commercial cough mix to no avail, I'm going to try a more traditional approach.









So this weeks outings have been while I'm probably feeling and looking my worse.

I did however find my favourite heels, they are great for walking in and offer me a break from my new boots. I spent a couple of days hunting for the heels, checking both cars 3 times, the house 3 or 4 times, started to panic, turned out the wife put them in the last place I ever expected them - the shoe box by the front door (obviously near where I kicked them off).





This weekend, I got permission to cut down of one of out 11 meter high trees (in boy mode obviously so neighbours aren't looking up my skirt or my wig being tangled in the branches). 
Cutting the first 1/3rd was straight forward.


Prepping to cut one of the big side branches, I had an underfoot branch break and ended up kissing the tree. As you probably guess, I like the look of my legs and was planning on shaving them today, but now I'll have to wait until the wound heals. 

I left the trunk of the tree at the 3 meter mark, hopefully I'll win lotto soon and build a tree house for myself and the young ones.



No comments: