Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, May 24, 2024

Time off

What a fortnight.

Spent last weekend in Melbourne. The week before was about planning for a 90th birthday and family reunion. What fun to see all the relatives, have a few beers and chat until the early hours Sunday morning. Once we (I) recovered, wife and I headed off for a few day to explore the Great Ocean Road. I think one day we need to go further, maybe Adelaide, then to Perth, heck, how about right around.

Arrived back in Auckland, first thing I do is see my doctor for some ailments. 

Doctor Google has anything from bad chicken to twisted intestines, but lets just say, I'm on a first name basis with my toilet bowl. 

So as you might have guessed, being feminine hasn't really featured recently.

But the good news, got enough left over holiday money, for new, bigger and better, boobs (after the others were stolen), which should arrive in the next 2-3 weeks - excited 😁

Hope you are all enjoying your hobbies and I'll write when thing get back to normal (assuming I don't die from a blocked intestine)

Rachel 💖

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, loving your blog.

Where did you buy the new forms from? I’m currently looking for some too.

Rachel said...

Temu web site. Found 1200g ones that are 8cm high (normal is around 6.5-7cm) but not as wide as most so should still fit inside my bras. I just hope the nipple is of a decent texture so they sit proud under most of my clothes.
My only drawback, my daughter will be taking the delivery (cause her area has a front door and my door is around the side of the house) and might struggle to carry them down to my part of the house.