Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Nail polish

For some unknown reason, I bought a very pink nail polish which has been sitting around for a month waiting for me to use it.
Coincidentally, one of my daughters left a pretty blue, off the shoulder top at home this weekend - this just might match.
This morning I put the two together for my early coffee outing (I say early because I like to be home when the wife wakes up).
Wife reminded me last night, after applying the nail polish to drive a few miles away because she's still afraid someone in the real world will recognize me.

Stopped off at one of my favorite McDonald's for my morning coffee, lovely staff took this photo for you.

I got home just before my wife woke, made her a morning coffee in bed, then took off my top and skirt and joined her in bed.
Some mornings just end happily.

Showered and removed my make up and nail polish before joining friends, as we walked and had refreshments (beer & chips) on the Auckland amazing waterfront watching the yachts, super yachts, racing yachts, vintage boats and a sea plane.

10 out of 10 for a perfect day.

Don't look to hard at my legs, just realized I haven't shaved them in the last 2 weeks, still at least they aren't spiky 😁


Yesterday was also amazing, we spent the day looking at motorbikes for me and viewing lots of motor homes, dreaming of that day we both sell up and disappear for months.

No comments: