Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Wife's coming back

Her flight lands in a few hours, so I'll have to change back to man mode soon (after I vacuum the house), and I'll probably have to stay in man mode for a few days.
It's been a good trip for her, reconnecting with family and we have all been in contact most evenings and mornings thanks to the internet (sure beats sending letters like we used to).

In the mean time, I've played "Mr Mum" to my 4 girls.
I found out I'm very good at playing the female role -
went to work, got home cleaned, cooked, cleaned again, prepared school lunches. Next day same again, maybe grocery shop, maybe mow lawns, maybe have family outing.

I tried to dress appropriately :)

 


 

 


 


No comments: