Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, September 28, 2015

Temporary cure

Yes, I've found a temporary cure to cross dressing, it's called....

SCHOOL CAMP
and that is where I've been all week, in camo (no, not cami underwear), camo as in bush camouflage, playing high in the trees, pools of mud or just hiking for 8 hours and sleeping rough.
It was such fun, I never wanted it to end, and after 3 days back home, I'm only just starting to think about wearing pretty blue sports tights after seeing a young mum in a pair that hugged her amazing behind so beautifully I just wanted what she had.

Don't worry, think I may be back at the pools in girl mode in my one piece soon (after I lose the beard) and I have an exciting day planned for next weekend.

No comments: