Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, October 27, 2014

A fun morning

It's Monday - long weekend public holiday

So I'm sitting at Columbus Coffee, watching how the light plays through a middle aged lady's top, showing the outlines of her petite chest and thinking how pretty and feminine she looks, or the young woman with the tight grey sports top. My feeling are of wanting to explore the older lady in more detail and finding a way to emulate her, yet upset I will never be that hot looking.

I've been wearing my tight black leather looking pants for a few hours now, except when I took them off to try on a summer skirt at KMart. Got my brown boots and my top from Paris that my wife bought me while we were there.
I've also went to Hollywood Bakery for an early morning coffee and read some of the novel "Allegiant" from the "Divergent" series - yes the kids made me watch the movie.
While the first 2 books were excellent, the 3rd is written from the perspective of the 2 main characters, so you have to consider which character your reading from.



Eventually visited Mitre 10 for some more paint supplies, as "WE" (aka me) are painting the house, 3 bedrooms done, just the trims to finish, then my wife has eyes on the 4th bedroom and the bathroom. Bathroom will be more involved as I need to re-plumb and re-wire sections as well as replacing the floor structure. My French manicured nails have taken a beating with all this plastering and painting.

Josie arrives, so it's Brunch time, which includes the normal fun chat and some jokes with the manager, because life is good




No comments: