Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, August 3, 2024

I decided my new nipples were too big, so out with the Stanley knife for a trim down to a more reasonable size.

We had 3 days of rain forecasted so day one I decided to try out my PVC type clothing, to test how well water falls off it. It seems almost as waterproof as latex - if only I could afford latex clothes.


I didn't want to wear so much PVC all day, so by the afternoon, I had changed my top to a low cut lycra outfit. For health reasons, I'm cutting down on my coffee and choosing green tea. It's not as nice but hoping it's better for me. 
I'd like to thank staff for taking the photo, and again, apologies to the mother and daughter who nearly got bumped as the photographer backed up to take the photo for me.













While drinking my tea, we had a long downpour of rain that went for ages and still bucketing down when I heading back to my car. I accidently forgot to put on the waterproof jacket I was carrying and lots of cold water poured down onto me (especially my boobs), especially when I was under a hole in the gutter pipe, for quite an extended fun time 😁












Of course we didn't have 3 days of rain, as day two started as a sunny but foggy day and I was over the "black" look, wanting to wear something more refreshing.


2 comments:

Raveena said...

Wow you look so beautiful. I am so proud of you. Being all brave and going out and about so casually. I really need to learn the art of being as brave as you are. Maybe perhaps one day we can arrange to meet up in a safe and accepting environment. I dress up most of the time at home. Have also on the few occasions have ventured out in public with my cd friend. But hoping one day I can be as brave as you and start enjoying my life.
Stay safe out there Rachael.
Hugs
Raveena

Rachel said...

Thanks Raveena. I think coming to the end of any "career path" means I have less to lose. I remember, working my way up to manager, I was risk adverse (excluding jumping out of airplanes, bungy jumping, etc). It was also a time of zero tolerance, but the earth moved on - in New Zealand anyway. My wife tells me to be safe, it's almost like she expects me to trip in my heels (actually she knows some people can't control themselves)