Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Wife asked me to get my daughters car safety check done this weekend, in boy mode. My girl change bag was in the car but occasionally it's okay to be normal - boring, but normal and wife very happy. 

That didn't stop me form getting out for coffee and shopping on the other days




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi gorgeous the weather's getting warmer I think little short skirts are in 😉

Rachel said...

I know, I've relied on shopping centers having their heaters on so I didn't have to buy winter clothes, but now I can be out in the fresh air with short skirts - just wish I could have younger looking legs (the surgeon said they looked young on the scans).

Anonymous said...

Don't worry babe your legs are gorgeous