Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Sharing clothes with people who enjoy the same style

 There's a thought, maybe I should set up some sort of Swap Shop?

But anyway, my daughter asked if I had her tight black top (after searching my draws and cupboard and finding two of her dresses stored there).

I reluctantly gave it back to her after having the use of it for about 3 weeks, and she advised me KMart is still selling them for $14 and she really would like a grey one.











So I visited KMart and bought myself a black top and a grey one for sharing.




















One the way home, I decided to try on the grey and also get a few groceries, then thought, all this work and no relaxing, must be coffee time.


Next day I decided to hit the movies and saw the new Alien movie, quite enjoyed it and also the ice cream but think I'm a bit old for these sort of movies now or maybe I just know the story line too well. After the movie (about 6pm) I had to go to the shop for an easy dinner and more milk for my Weet-Bix breakfasts and drinks. 
Okay, enough outings with the grey top, time to let it be shared.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking absolutely gorgeous rachel

Rachel said...

Thanks, sometimes I try to look gorgeous, other times I'm in to much of a hurry to care :)