Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, July 29, 2024

Last week I had an appointment in the city and as parking is a pain, I naturally got in to a parking building before the masses arrived. It also gave me a couple of hours to relax in the CBD (which of course means coffee and a read of the newspaper)

One this morning I decided just a push up bra rather tan the breast forms, for a slimmer more formal look. But on the way home, passing the shopping mall, I decided, what the heck, lets get the big girls out.


It's never a full week, unless there's a bit of shopping to be done. I can't remember what I went for, but never hurts to grab a bottle of wine on the trip.



No comments: