Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Wishing it was summer time

 Really wanting to get into more summer clothes

My grandson asked why I have hair coming out at my shoulders, I should have taken that as a hint that I need to shave my shoulders and arms again, but I couldn't really be bothered.
Having said that, as I walked through the busy mall on the way to the pub for a much needed drink, and seeing my reflection in shop mirrors, perhaps I should have shaved my shoulders and arms - maybe tonight but right now it's time for a drink.
It's still a bit early for pub life, so with only about 60 people in it, a lovely staff member saw how much trouble I was having taking a photo for you, she offered to help and even suggested their tree as a backdrop. Surprising how many people stopped drinking to watch me pose, made me feel a bit self conscious.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have a question: I have autism and I have action figures/dolls that I like to collect. I was wondering if it is ok to call the doll that is my favorite a crossdresser as I believe he/she is ok with it. I was wondering if you would be ok with it too. I’m asking you because I was wondering if it’s ok with the crossdressing community for me to call a doll a crossdresser.

Rachel said...

Hi Anonymous.

All people "chose" what offends them (it really is a choice).
If they don't like the colour blue, they may be offended by the sky.
Maybe they are offended every time someone overtakes them in a car.
It basically allows people to be "victims" and for some reason, they feel that being offended gives them some status or a moral high ground.

So if someone is offended by your doll crossdressing, that's on them and their issues and has nothing to do with how your doll dresses.

We only have one life and there really isn't enough time to worry about what other people may think.