Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Ran into the man

I had lent a friend $200 and wasn't overly concerned about the money, but this week it was returned to me. I was so excited I decided to visit Westfield shopping mall (277 Broadway) to see what new dresses took my interest


Then I get a phone call about a flat battery in the wifes car. I'm not overly surprised as it was 5 years old and I did have to jump start it the day before, ran it for 20 minutes and hoped it was caused by the grandkids playing behind the wheel and pushing all the buttons.
So with the excitement of having $200 in my pocket for me to spend on stuff I want, I went to Supercheap and got her a $235 battery 😒


They are a bit heavy and I had blown my bicep throwing the grandchildren around the day before, but got it home and wife is very happy to have a usable car again (lets not mention her wheel bearing problem, that's another $450 and 2 hours to repair).

Relax attempt, take two
Window shopping is very relaxing and my morning started with the regular coffee.
Don't ask why I have this wig on, it's well gone it's best before by date
Anyway, window shopping, relaxing.

You know, when I think about a man, I would want one that bought me gifts, I love presents.
I think I've finally found a man that knows what I like 😃




 


No comments: