Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, December 18, 2023

Holidays at last

With my workload completed for the year, most of us are on holiday as of now although a couple of staff still have some last minute work on.

It meant I got to relax this weekend, doing what I like, coffee outings 😀


I had a night of house sitting, ie watching a channel I don't subscribe too but the family let me use their TV, so watched a Star Gate episode that was made after the tv series closed down, followed by a nice long hot bath and got to shave my legs in the tub. If you have never noticed, my skirts get longer or I break out stocking or trousers when my legs start getting hairy. In the morning, got to relax on their family deck with a nice cup of tea before getting out of my nighty.


And since I was a bit out of town, decided to check out the area, for photo opportunities that you might enjoy. I do wish I had a proper photographer, the tripod and a ten second counter just makes for a lot of running and hoping I get the pose before the photo is taken (the photo of me trying to seductively lay on the rock was a total failure).
I really enjoy get out into the country and exploring new areas.


I stopped at a coffee shop on the way home, while a mum smiled at me, the dad and two boys (about 11 year old) were a bit shocked someone dare to dress outside the norm and sit at the next table. I said good morning politely to them and they went about their own discussions



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry xmas rachel time alone in gurl mode is nice. blue is really your colour hope you get time to chill (sandra)

Toni in nz. said...

Hi Rachel,
Just wanted to say you and your family have a safe and a Merry Christmas.
I and many other reader's of your really enjoy your great stories and has helped so many of us .
All the best in the new year.

Toni in nz. said...

Oooops
"I and many of your others reader's of your blog really enjoy your great stories and has helped so many of us."

Rachel said...

Thanks everyone, hope you have a great Christmas