Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Relaxing week at last, tea and cake at the mall while checking the fashion shops followed later in the day with a visit to Mitre 10 hardware for a new window latch.


I really want latex clothes, I suppose PVC is a cheap, nearly as nice clothing and these tops with a soft lining is at least marginally warm.



I had to get a few groceries but since I was cooking a late dinner, meant I had an extra hour to check out the library. Read a couple of photographic articles in the magazine section hoping to get re-inspired.
I really hate side profile photos, but I do actually have a side profile, and everyone else is subjected to it so don't think you have an excuse to not see it.




3 comments:

Danielle in Au said...

Like the below knee pink dress.

Tia C.D. said...

Love the pics in the library, such a nice outfit.

Rachel said...

Thanks Danielle, the pick dress I picked out with my daughter from Decjuba a few years ago, it was around thee $130 mark so we went halfs on the cost although it suits my wife as well so it's actually shared 3 ways.

Tanks Tia, I normally have summer clothes so in a recent trip to H&M I found this blue top that took my fancy. The skirt is probably 12 years old, maybe more.