Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Summer time

 It's too hot to wear wig or make up after 10 am and since we have to wear masks when in shops etc, it's borderline pointless to wear make up anyway.

I had a bit of an incident, which at first I thought was ripped muscles and maybe a fracture but it turns out one of my neck muscles has tightened and is creating pain from my spine all the down my arm. The intensity is similar to having a tooth filling without pain relief and I'm current on week 3. This generally means I get about 4 or 5 hours sleep per night, which in turn means after 3.30 am I'm often awake. Rather than wake the household, I try to get out to a 24/7 McDonalds for a coffee.

Managed a 10am coffee





Being awake, also means I get to see my favourite time of day - sunrise




No comments: