Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, January 22, 2022

When your out with a friend and just not worried about anything

Out with a friend and so relaxed, I was just me and not about trying to be glam.

We spent a couple of hours chatting over a lovely meal out at an Indian restaurant (isn't it always the way when your friends meal tastes nicer than the one your ordered)











The next morning, I had to head out early, luckily the great people at my hotel helped with a photo shoot at the breakfast bar. The food was so nice compared to my breakfast at home. While having breakfast, 4 other groups came in for theirs and I got to chat with a lady in a really nice dress - so wanted it :)



No comments: