Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Pub and skirt hunting

No, not hunting for a bit of skirt, looking for a replacement skater skirt as my slightly rubber like one had perished to the point of unwearable as it clung to itself making it a bit short occasionally. 

But first, time for a drink at the local


I proceeded to shop at Sylvia Park, pretty much in every clothing shop without success. After an hour and a half, including rest stops, I decided I wouldn't find a replacement on this trip even though I had tried on about eight different outfits.


Maybe Newmarket shops would be better? 

No luck there either after an hour of searching. Maybe I just have to wait until summer now.




No comments: