Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Doctors visit

 Okay, so my body is getting old and has decided to try to kill me. I don't really mind but I was hoping it would wait another 40 years or so. Luckily the doctors have drugs that will overcome this slight hiccup.

Doctor called me in, she wanted to increase the dosage and just see where I'm at. At the doctors, they still insist we wear masks, I don't know why I bothered with lipstick. This is me trying to discretely use my phone camera in the waiting room. Doc had never seen me with a wig or makeup on but had seen me in  a skirt before.

Afterwards I had to visit the chemist for a new batch of drugs, that was fun and they are always polite and chatty, as you might expect for a small local pharmacy.

Weekend was fun, had coffee out as per usual and also spent 4 hours trying to get lost in a regional park, which is very hard when the only exit is in a South West direction.





No comments: