Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Party Central

Almost hiding again as this weekend there's a 21st birthday party at my house and next weekend is a Hen Party.

7 pm Saturday, baby photos on display, mum and I having a date night, without kids.

So at 2 am this morning, family arrived and have crashed in my "changing room" (aka the spare bedroom). While most of my wigs and clothes are still in the room, I did manage to sneak some out yesterday in case I got the opportunity to escape.
Which I did this morning 6.30 until 7.30 am as all the late to bed people, slept.

 


I even managed 30 minutes relaxing on my front porch watching the neighbours starting their Saturday morning rituals.

 

It's probably my last outing until Sunday the 16th, but who knows, there might be an hour spare somewhere between working for the man (work boss) and working for the woman (home boss).

BTW, got the Christmas tree up, a real one this year as we have contacts in the business. I don't like real ones as I have to wait months before being able to burn it and it leaves it's needles embedded in the carpet but more importantly, I don't like killing stuff for decoration.

No comments: