Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Almost Summer

Well, yesterday was, as I worked the day in the garden while the sun worked on my tan.

Today I was also hopeful, that the light cloud layer would open up to a beautiful blue sky.
I dressed lightly for such a day, deciding pretty lace was required as I headed out for my 7 am coffee.



After coffee, I decided to change to a nice singlet in the hope of getting a bit more of a tan.
For some reason in the trans world, there's a bit of a "thing" about how un-feminine it is for shoulders to be on display. I for one, love shoulders and I don't know why, maybe because they are expressive in the way they show either tension or relaxed attitudes almost as much as the face does

 

My optimism in the weather was dashed by midday by a light rain that settled over Auckland which looks like it's here for the remainder of the day.
Back to boy mode, t-shirt and shorts and grocery shopping with the wife.
Over coffee with the wife, she is concerned still, that my work would find out about my dual personalities and would prefer it if I just had the occasional girls weekend away. I doubt that her idea would be a solution and expect it would just encourage my female personality.

No comments: