Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Anzac Day

I trust everyone supported those that fought for our freedom and hope that our freedom those brave people battled for and died for, to be ourselves, will never be stolen from us.

Being co conscious, means my male self will always support my brothers in arms, will always respect those that died or fought for our freedom.  

But your probably not here for stories about what it means to be the caring "human" that god intended us to be, so lets chat about Crossdressing.

Someone requested I try short skirts, so I thought this week I'll give it a try (sorry writer - my Nike gym shorts are quite short and I don't want to offend anyone).

Turns out, I'm not a fan of stocking. 

It might be the unwritten rule that "All cross dresses love stocking" and if that's true, then I obviously not a crossdresser. The other mentality that "all cross dressers are gay and dress to attract other men", then I'm doubly not a crossdresser.

Anyway - Away stocking!!! okay, the following 2 photos were from 2 weeks ago and since I was only dressed until 9.30am, I had decided make up wasn't required that early in the morning. If I was out until 10-10:30 or later, then I would have hit the make up bag, but generally I'm to busy to allocate a whole day to dressing up.


For some reason I checked the visitor data page - Hi Sis or niece, don't worry I'm not bringing girls clothes when I visit (they both live in a small suburb, but obviously not a regular reader). Often I get cool V8 muscle car shirts while visiting, but the last few years they have been supporting European 4 cylinder race cars.  

While my stock of mens clothes is limited, I think should get something nice and meaningful, and wear it while sitting in their German 4 cylinder car.



2 comments:

Tia C.D. said...

Lovely pics, With or without stockings the blue skirt is gorgeous!

Rachel said...

Thanks Tia, I try to look reasonable, sometimes it actually works :)