Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Legacy

Lock down is over for us in New Zealand (until someone carries Covid-19 back to us)

I had hoped that with this pandemic, we would have learned to be more human towards each other, hoped that we would come out as better people.

But really, what did we learn from it?
Wash your hands often, sneeze / cough into your elbow
Of the 70 plus Gods on the planet, non of them will save us.

                                     *******************************************

In the mean time, for some reason during lock down, I seemed to have lost a feminine part of myself.
Had a few beards, grew body hair.
I did dress up & wig up a couple of times but I just felt strange.
Previously when Rachel disappears for a bit, I used to throw out all her clothes (the dreaded PURGE), but from experience, I know she'll be back soon.



No comments: