Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, September 24, 2018

On Borrowed time

Well that's what it feels like being gender fluid.

Wife wants the fence completed and retaining back filled and a wooden shed built.
So I have to borrow/steal every second of free time for myself.

Least the fence is finished (and the new shed just needs a door built).
It's the same fence I busted my elbows on a while back using a single person post hole borer, anyway, it's finally finished and due to the mid span supports, it looks really good from the neighbours house. I installed the mid-span supports on extra thick fence rails to prevent the sag between the posts, that would otherwise occur in the next 15 or 20 years.

And the garden has now been filled in level under the fence so wife can go nuts planting.

Sunday lunch time I managed to sneak off to Manukau Shopping center, checked out the shops, looking for a dress for the wife to wear for our oldest girls wedding. I saw a stunning and suitable dress, that would also look nice on me after the wedding.

After shopping, time for coffee at the food court
 

Now on Twitter, I see a lot of girls trying to look cute with something called "stickers" on their phones and my new phone just happens to have "stickers" so what the heck, lets be silly.


On the way out of the shopping center I pasted a beauty shop and decided to have my eyebrows waxed & threaded to a pretty and much thinner shape. Maybe next weekend if I get a chance for a selfie, you might notice a difference.

No comments: