Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Rushed

8.20 pm and I after grocery shopping with wife and having dinner, I was about to relax with an adventure movie. Wife points out how she has been to work (almost as if I hadn't also been at work), and how she went shopping, and how she got dinner (we shared a pizza already cooked and still hot), and how she was looking forward to relaxing watching TV.

So 8.21 pm I decided to go to the movies to watch "How to be Single" staring Rebel Wilson.
Within 10 minutes, I had shaved, done make up, got dressed.
By 8.31 pm I walked out the door
By 8.40 I had arrived at the cinema and within a few minutes in the queue, had my ticket & ice cream.

I ended up sitting next to 3 young women (mid 20's) who were checking me out in the foyer, just wish I could have shared their wine, it smelled nice.


Apologies for photo quality, the flash couldn't reach me so I had to Photo Shop the light levels













Great chic flick movie, lots of fun and rudeness.
Feeling much happier now I've had a brief 2 hour outing

No comments: