Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Great Weekend

So I'm wearing last nights clothes (stockings, mid length skirt, white body suit).
Last night I invited wife out for dinner, even though neither of us was really hungry, but she felt she would be judged so we stayed home and had TV dinners instead once I was changed to pyjamas.
It was still a lovely child free night.



This morning I left the house at 7.30am. My car is parked about 10 meters from the front door so any neighbor who was by chance looking, would have seen a lovely classy lady leaving the house. They are good neighbors and I will probably be seeing them at the street BBQ this summer.


Yesterday I did my duty and voted in our elections, cut down and installed slat blinds (behind me in the photo), modified Roman blinds with spare parts from the slat blinds, so now for the first time in 7 years, they are useable and I can have privacy from the road at night, not that I care. I also cleaned out the garage and refitted some internal wall panels in my car. When I returned back inside, wife had re-arranged the furniture and lamps, the house looked amazing.

Back to today, McDonalds coffee, soccer/basketball parents & kids, one Grid Iron boy with his dad and a few elderly. It was nice seeing the mums & dads with sports kids, I so enjoyed those days of waking early and spending time with my girls. After that I was in KMart for about an hour trying on clothes and some nice purple sports shoes that I may yet return for.


Sylvia Park shopping center beckons with it's free WIFI to write up this little outing over another coffee and a brownie for breakfast. Columbus coffee is nearly always full at this time, and today is no exception, and a special thanks to all those ladies wearing Nike dry-fit pants and others wearing skin tight jeans with boots to the mall. The woman next to me is eating our favorite breakfast, I wonder if she is in to sharing?


I did thank the lovely people who took photos of me shopping, they are so lovely.

For me being dressed nicely, feeling good and with the cold bug (man-flu) all but gone, it makes this outing so much better than last weeks. I know all the shops in this mall, and all the clothes on the racks, so nothing new to see or try on, but might go for a walk just because I give myself permission.

No comments: